Herts, Beds & Bucks area meeting

windy

Summers just round the corner and the evenings are lighter. This week on Thursday its the Herts, Beds & Bucks area meet at the Old Green Man pub in Little Brickhill (just south of Milton Keynes on the old A5). Time 8-8.30 pm onwards.

LETS SEE SOME WESTFIELDS!!!!!!

See you soon

Regards

Windy

I'm new to all this, but you might see me there on Thursday:-)

I only live in m.k so not far to go.

How many westy's normally turn up?

We've had 16 cars in the summer. Winter tends to see the regulars in their "tin tops" with an occasional brave soul in a Westfield. Now the clocks have changed and the evenings are a bit lighter I would be hoping for at least 5 cars.

There's no excuse not to come along because of the weather - It going to be SUNNY!!!

Regards

Windy

I might but I have got sh*t loads to do on the car. The first race is now only 16 days away and the car is still far from ready. I really need to spend the time on it. I might pop in for an hour or so about 9 o clock. If you are going (Graeme) I will make a special effort. I want to have a look at your new box. Ooo Err.

See you then.

Keith.

Yep, I'll bring the car up, trying to put as many miles on it as possible to check for any issues. You're welcome to have a try of the box.

Graeme.