Breaking Se

tim

Hi if its a crossflow I might be interested in the engine minus the ancillories (ie I would like the block and cylinder head part with clutch if poss) don't need the manifolds etc.

Wow that really clear Paul :down: Hopefully you get what I would like. :d you know the engine bit :laugh:

many Thanks

Paul

no, has he been on since he posted?

He last logged in on Tuesday. I sent a PM a week ago but it hasn't been read yet :down:

He last logged in on Tuesday. I sent a PM a week ago but it hasn't been read yet :down:

Maybe it's Tim breaking up and not the car. :suspect:

Hi 'the prisoner', I have some excess round Individual gauges up for grabs. Not at pc at the mo. If interested give me ur e-maul and I'll send some pics.

Tim, I think you need help.

a lot of people having been saying that for ages.... ;)

Tim, you need the photos to be hosted somewhere like Picasa or Flickr etc then either edit the original post or add a reply to the thread and click the little square icon just below and to the left of the :) above the box where you type the reply ^ and then copy and paste the URL of the photo into the popup that appears, you can do this multiple times (though I think there is a limit of 5 or 6 per post) and job's a carrot :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.