Le Mans with the Lotus Seven Club

Fat Arnie

We have a couple of free spaces - 2 in a car only.

Our token Westfield has dropped out (lost his bottle?) so  if you want to go in a Westy, or if you drive a Caterhann and are on the wrong forum (inverse Blatman syndrome) go see www.sevens-at-la-sarthe.com where you can get a booking from.

Its excrutiatingly expensive at £335 per person, but we do rather more than watch a few (mainly) Germans in a motor race.

inverse Blatman syndrome

:D

Looks like you're suffering a bit yourself Arn :0

If I hadn't already booked, I'd be going with you.

As it is, some-one is in for a real treat. This is probably the best organised and supported trip to Le Mans from the UK that there is, with some/most/all the profit going to Leukaemia Research.

Will I mention  hot showers, HUGE tv in a HUGE marquee, swimming pool (yes really), HUGE field kitchen, luggage service (so you don't have to weigh down the Westy with 'er indoors dresses), reserved camping area and car parking,

grandstand tickets (I think), live band Saturday night, and Arnie doing his best to destroy a set of ACB10's in a (long) weekend.

Thx Mr Blat.

For info Grandstand tickets are Maison Blanche or Pits - depending on availability.

All profits got to Leukemia Research Fund.#

Imagine being able to watch England kick Frances a*se (off Sky) in the WOrld Cup as well - on a 12 foot wide hi res TV screen!

I want to go, but i cant  :(

and it aint the dosh  

maybe next year   :t-up: