Stoneleigh Kit Car Show

I.S.M

Dear Fellow WSCC Member,

I would like to encourage you to come along to the Club's AGM at Stoneleigh.

This will be held on Monday 6th May commencing 12 noon prompt in the Warwick Complex and last for one hour.

We have had a number of changes to the committee since the last AGM and the Club is running an ever more ambitious program of events - both competitive and leisure. The Committee would particularly like to see a good attendance so that as many members as possible can contribute directly to the business at the AGM and obtain first hand knowledge of the reports being made by your representatives.

If you are an AO, please will you pass on this request to your members - and I, on behalf of all the Committee look forward to meeting as many of you as possible at the AGM.

Many thanks.

Regards

Steve Robinson

_

eMail   steve.robinson@jadeworld.co.uk

URL     www.wscc.co.uk

Steve

Nuff respect, but please try not to use ISM jnrs PC for postings. Especially knowing what ISM stands for, sorry chap the mental picture is not good  :)  :D  :p  ;)  very funny though. You old studster  :devil:

Top result Mr Robbo.  :p  :D  :)  :cool: