Playskool Black Bootbox Wide Body

Speed Freak

Hi all. I bought a bootbox a couple of weeks back from playskool. When it arrived I wasnt happy with the quality of it, so gave luke a call, and explained the problem. He was a top bloke and arranged to get me another one asap.

He mentioned that there was no point taking the other one back with postage costs, and that it cant be sold on as new anyway.

So hence why this is up for sale. Its got some little spider cracks on the one corner, and a couple of marks, but IT IS BRAND SPANKING NEW! hence why I wasnt happy with it, as I paid the full £98 pounds new price for it.

For the majority of people im sure these marks wont be a problem, as they mark very easily when putting tools etc in anyway...

Im thinking a fair price would be roughly half price, as it isnt what I call new condition (see pics).

PRICE £49 only collection please (shrewsbury)

P1000770.jpg

P1000775.jpg

P1000776.jpg

P1000777.jpg

p.s it needs a bit of a polish, as can be seen in last pic

• 2 weeks later...

anyone interested in making an offer?

From the forst pic you can see the box looks a1 condition, dont be put off by the other pics, I took them at point blank range to show every little niggle.

hows 35 pound seem? Rather collection tho, as postage costs will have to go ontop.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.