Want to meet Kylie?

John Dolan - Wirral & North Wales AO

Kylie Smith has been invited to the next meeting of the Merseyside, Wirral and North Wales area, so please come along and make him welcome.

Tuesday 12th March at the Tudor Rose.

John

0151 355 1486   :love:

The Tudor Rose is on the A540, near to it's junction with the A550.

From the M6, take the M56 to the very end, turn left onto the A5117, then right onto the A540. Within two miles from the end of the motorway.

Or,

From Liverpool through the Wallasey tunnel and M53, leave at J5, take A41 Chester, then A550 North Wales until you come to the A540, turn right at that junction. Less than three miles from J5.

Of course as AO for M, W & NW I have a very arduous journey to the Tudor Rose, down dark, twisty country lanes, challenging bends, occasional long straights, with no speed limits (!;), which test man and machine to the utmost. But then, I'm worth it.

Going to meet tonight from Southport. Weather looks good so taking Westie. Anybody on my route fancy going in convoy.

If so give me a call on my mobile and we will meet along the way.

Stuart