mallory track day

scott beeland

Scott

We've made everything really simple for ya  :p   Download a form from the website, fill it in and send it off with your cheque - sorted.

When its full we'll post a notice right here  :cool:

Places still available in all groups as at 25 February 2002.

Sideways room around Gerrards only .........  :p

Don't panic folks  :)  We'll just give Scott a wide berth  :p  has he really been off the scene for so long  :D

Can I NOT be in the same group as those two please.

Jonny made me **** my pants last year spinning off in front of me! Really put me off going fast...

for a second.

O.K Diggle as a favour for sorting out my avatar - you can come in with the slower ones in the same group as me  :p

Now there's favouritism  :devil:  or is it ?

For a mere

£82.50 (WSCC members) you to can enjoy a full days track event at Mallory Park, Leics.

not forgetting Harewood

and Elvington for £50.00 (WSCC Members)

Forms can be downloaded from the website  :D

Yes I know its advertising,.... but they are WSCC organised events ..... so give them your support .... You won't find better value for money  :D  :)  ;)  :cool:

Are you sure it wasn't Buzzer Billsberry spinning off in the red one last year ......  ???  Cos he was hardly ever on the circuit  :p

He's since got some new rubber ( :0 ) and doesn't fall off as much ..... He'll be in the Billsberry group for Mallory  :devil:  :p

Richard,

i'm pretty sure my 'skid' was bigger than yours! (i'm not talking about the 360 into the paddocks adventure either!;)

It has to be said that it was a very steep learning curve for me, and i wont be trying that hard again. It did make me realise that i need some negative camber on the back end though:)

sorry again!

JonnyBoy

Haha

I had to use vanish to get rid of my skid. And that was just from watching my oil pressure drop going round the long right hander.

Did anyone send you any video of your spin? I'd love to zoom in on the look on my face!

I never did get that video unfortuneately. My useless cameraman mate missed the #### thing too.....

I'm sure it is out there somewhere,

Hopefully the chap who supposedly has it will be there again this year.

cheers Richard