RWYB - 10th March

Midds

Kerchingggggggg!

Anyone that is coming to the RWYB at Santa Pod on Sunday 10th March should wander down to the end of the pits (by the stand) and check out my latest obsession - The simply AWESOME Chrysler PT Bruiser.

Through work I have sponsored this beasie this year (check out the fine decals when you see it - unfortunately they're not in the pic below) and it is being featured on Mad about Motors (a new series airing this year) presented by Steve Berry (nutter on the bikes from Top Gear).

Come and have a look for me (Big bloke wandering around with a spanner) if you know me or look at the car if not.

Also watch me cry with fear if we get to the point where Paul straps me into it for a passenger ride....1200 hp and only 7.5 seconds for the 1/4.......... mummmmmmmmmmmmmmy!

The fun starts here:

apark0105_15_35.jpg

Midds

Prices have gone up (quite a lot) this year - see below taken from the Eurodragster.com website

I went to the Pod a few times last year but can be very busy.  Best event to go to is the Mopar Nationals - not advertised a a RWYB but they allow you to.  

In a westfield you also need some rope to tie your arms in.

David

Entry to Santa Pod's RWYB is £9; a further £13 and the production of a valid DVLC licence buys you as many runs down the track as you can fit in. Racers please note that competition licences are not valid for RWYBs, however all safety rules appropriate to the class of vehicle should of course be followed. Gates open at 8:00 am, and the strip will be open from about 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. For more details including additional safety rules (for example when crash helmets are mandatory in cars) check out the Run What Ya Brung page of Santa Pod Raceway's web site at www.santapod.com.

Stafford Show ?

RWYB ?

Stafford Show ?

RWYB ?

Stafford Show ?

RWYB ?

b*******, I suppose I'd better ask our Graham.

What do you mean number 3 ? Oh does she, fair enough !

RWYB it is then - Sorry Stafford, Me is going to Pod.

M7DDS

Is your Dick Dastardly ?

or do you have a Pat Pending ?

Thinking about it, Wacky Races sounds like you and Wich on the way home from the Pod the last time.

Bye Bye

Midds,

Chris and I obviously got too close too you last year; you've decided to up the ante!!

See you there

Chris - fancy clubing together and putting both our engines in one car to see if we can keep up?

Carl

:devil:

Carl,

The chap that runs the dragster is going to give me a few performance tweeks - so you'll need to borrow a third engine aswell.

Midds