Seiw - Body Tub

jonathangs1982

Any condition considered (as long as it is still one piece rather that the two I currently have floating around my garage!) - Detachable or fixed arches considered although wider is better for me.

All joking aside it is for the race car so does not need to be 'road going' quality.

Thanks

Jonathan

drop me a line on the numbers below

• 1 year later...

Hi Jonathan

Have just replaced  my Wide body ZK tub. 

Its still in good nick, other than some burn damage to the NS front where the exhaust passes down the side (bonnett exit exhaust)& has some cracked fibreglass around where the rear fog light is positioned. (you would hardly notice unless you looked for it).

Its red.

Let me know / drop me a PM

I also was going to list a wanted ad for a tub as my friend wants one for a track car also, detachable arches preferred arches not required 1 or 2 peice would be ok... Anyone with one can call me and I will pass on the details of my mate Jim (Straight Talking Guy Building A Cossie Turbo Beast)... Thanks in advance....

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.