#### Me!

evo97

As you may know i purchased Marks narrow last week end.

Unfortunately i havent used it all week due to work commitments.

Well just came back from a 4hr hoon!!! The car is....... Well words dont describe it unless i throw in some langauge that the mods wont take to kindly.

Anyway the car is a joy on some of my fav "B" roads.

Really cant wait now to get on a track day to explore her limits safely with run off areas.

Didnt want to come back home. Very rarely miss a Snooker final lol but just couldnt stop driving it.

The noise is truly additive with the induction and straight cut box.

Ive even turned 18 again and blipping the throttle on downshifts lol.

Anyway praise the lord for sky+ as im now gonna do the Masters.

Oh wheres the cheapest for 888's ? There bl**** soft! I think i may need a set soon :-)

It is mate and more!!

Ive been lucky enough over the years to have a fair few performance cars ie cosworth/evo/scooby/m3 but the comparision is day and night.

Could of saved crap loads of money by purchasing one 15 yr ago.

Nathan

Same as me then, look at my blog and see all the 'performance cars' I have had......none as much fun as the Westie!!

• Like 1

Nice collection of mk1's mate and 3 Door Cossies.

Always been on my wish list a mk1 crazy prizes now tho !!!!!!

Doesnt look like the video in your blog is working?

Nathan.

Glad you are getting slowly up to speed with her, bit different from you passenger hoon hey on the moist roads up through benefild bends? :t-up::d On a serious note chap, take it easy whilst you learn.

oh and if you get a drop of oil on the garage floor, check the catch tank drain first. I put new o rings on it the last time but a paper washer would be better as it does wheep.

Ha certainley wasnt at that pace mate!!!! Didnt get the rear end dance at 70 in 3rd you nutta.

Thanks for the heads up on the tank. As the sight window is useless how often did you drain it?

Nathan

When I had a drip I emptied it, never saw anything in the sight glass and only emptied it once.

Steer from the rear is a good feeling, find an empty space to practise, or come along to our RAF Alconbury play day as this is a safe wide open area to learn about oversteer.

Oh wheres the cheapest for 888's ? There bl**** soft! I think i may need a set soon :-)

Tel: 01494 525971 or 01494 445389

He is on eBay but I called him direct in December for a set of 4x toyo 888 gg's 185/60/14 and it was £70 a wheel inc delivery. Even came the next day

Tel: 01494 525971 or 01494 445389

He is on eBay but I called him direct in December for a set of 4x toyo 888 gg's 185/60/14 and it was £70 a wheel inc delivery. Even came the next day

Great thanks will call them later.

Looks like a high wycombe code so not far from me

Nathan.

When I had a drip I emptied it, never saw anything in the sight glass and only emptied it once.

Steer from the rear is a good feeling, find an empty space to practise, or come along to our RAF Alconbury play day as this is a safe wide open area to learn about oversteer.

Is the RAF Alconbury play day open to all? I'm not too far away and it sounds interesting :)

Is the RAF Alconbury play day open to all? I'm not too far away and it sounds interesting :)

Driver training day............ you'll need to keep your eyes peeled in the events section. It's been at the start of September for the last couple of years. Chazpowerslide has organised them ;)

Its sounds great when the pedals to the floor.

Take your time or it will bite you in the :arse:

Enjoy it, its a real nice car.

The noise is truly additive with the induction and straight cut box.

Ive even turned 18 again and blipping the throttle on downshifts lol.