Autosport Show at the NEC

windy

Who's going to the NEC?

Speed series competitors with a competition license can get in to the show on thursday 11th and Friday 12th Jan (trade days, no public) with a discount (£15). There's usually some good offers to be had on competition bits for the Westfield. Does anyone know if the factory will be there - perhaps they'll have their new car on a stand to see in the flesh?

Regards

Windy

Windy,

A few of us Yorkshire lads are off on Friday, as is Will Hall, & Mr Fixit, so no doubt meet most of the Speed Series boyz their, we did last year!

I understand the factory will be their as it's the official launch of the  XTR2 thing....anyone got one for the speed series yet?

Paul@plays-kool

Paul,

I'll be going on Thursday.

One question that's not related to this thread: I'm curious to know whether Uncle Tom sent his car to you for a winter revamp in the end - he was talking about it a Ty-Croes?

Regards

Windy

Sadly I will not be there - at last years show towards the end of the day I was asked to spare five minutes to talk club stuff - after more than two hours of it I was getting miffed  :angry:  Much was said in front of others, which has since been denied  :angry: . And I paid for all that  ???  You know who you are - thanks for the apology (not).

What's it like to be "off duty". Wish I could be at times, it's great to say hello and have a laff.

The Show always has plenty to see and do - even for the non-motorsport types

I read in the kit car press that Westfield will be unveiling their new project - so it should be well worth a trip there - at least to really see it in the flesh, see what it really looks like - Audi, Toyota, Radical or a true genuine new original Westfield.  :). Can't wait to see one on the track.

Windy - be patient don't you like surprises let's wait until the first Speed Series meeting  :D  There's sure to be many winter modifications to a few cars and possibly Uncle Tom's.  :)

I'll be there on Friday, with my brother. The XTR2 viewing will be interesting, considering his occupation......... ;)

Blatters

Just remember professional advice is costly and expensive, so although it's Christmas ensure you have an invoice at the ready  :xmas:

I'll claim family discount or somesuch.............. ;)

If that fails, I'm sure he must owe me something, he is my little brother after all.............. ;)