Events between 2oth Nov and 6th Dec 2001 ?

Bajanyellowmegabird

Hi All,

Just wondering if there's any Westie Club related stuff going on in the period between the 21st Nov and the 5th Dec 2001.

I'll be in the UK then and would like to meet some other Westie owners.

TTFN,

Martin Atwell

Barbados (Megabird builder)

theres allways something going on  :D

what part of the UK ?

its a BIG country you know  ;)

Hi Paul,

I'll be all over the place - London, Cardiff, Worchester, Birmingham, Bristol, London is the route at this point. Going on business and a small holiday as well.

I lived in Florida for 5 years, and while there drove to Spokane, Washington (North West corner of the USA), Connecticut, Canada, etc. So I don't really consider the UK all that big. It's definately a LOT bigger than the likkle tiny rock in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean that I live on now though :D

Please tell me what's happening & where and I'll try to modify my schedule to suit. Really looking froward to meeting some of you guys.

Martin,

There's always something going on in Bristol. I'll be heading on over on the 30th for three weekends of debauchery, so bring some Bajan rum and some Alka Seltzer ;)

Oh, you're after motorsport events aren't you....well, erm, I have Le Mans on the Dreamcast? :D

Graeme.

Hi Martin,

The Surrey Area have a Karting event, on the 2nd December at 2pm, at Aldershots indoor circuit (Hampshire).  Get along, you be very welcome.  If there are any last minute dropouts, speak to Nick Brown nicely, he may let you take part!

Ian ("Burgundy Beast") :devil:

Martin

Check out your club mag - you'll probably be able to sample a few club meets and most of them are at pubs so just think of all that warm beer.

Martin,

If you are coming to Worchester/Worcester, the Cheltenham and Gloucester area have their meet/Xmas dinner on Thursday Nov 27th at The Royal Oak in Gretton near Cheltenham.  20 mins from Worcester.  Contact area organiser Tony Sighe - tsighe@aol.com (I think)  :xmas:

Wow fellas ! Now I'm suffering from "Toomuchchoices Dilemma Syndrome". Thanks so much for the replys and info. I'm going to explore all possibilities. Hope to meet you guys should I get the opportuninty to attend. I'll be the one with the weird accent & Subaru baseball cap :)

GF - I will definately take you up on the offer to meet you guys in Bristol. Drinkin' rum & partyin' are two things I'm very good at. Haven't played "Le Mans" yet, but I just got a PS2 with GT3 and it's DA BOMB:cool: Apparently they're coming out/ have come out with a F1 game that is supposed to be awesomely realistic. Can't wait to get my paws on that, By the way, how did your people in Belize fare with the recent passage of the big storm / hurricane that knocked the p*** out of Cuba & Jamaica ?

Have no fear, I'm coming FULLY equipped with several litres of Barbados' Finest - Mount Gay Extra Old Rum :D  Love the "Young, Dumb & Full of Rum" thing. Do you guys do that on a sticker. I'd be happy to have one of those on the Yellow Bird.

Later,

Martin.

Hurricane hit down south in Belize. All our stuff is up north so we were lucky. Stickers? Well, we're doing a run of caps, which will have the F.UK logo on the front with the rum one on the back. Watch this space ;)

Tch, dodgy name for rum though mate. Oh, and you're only meant to bring in one litre of rum to the country so get smuggling. I recommend a litre in each bag and a lot of ignorance :D

Graeme.

GF,

Yup, it's a little bit of a batty man name for such a great rum, but it is the rum distillery that's been in in production the longest on the planet (16th century I think) so somehow I don't think they were trying to target that market way back then :D

Believe me when I tell you that it's good stuff.

I think your customs folks and I are going to have a problem, Cause I'm bringing 6 litres of the stuff for friends & personal enjoyment.

Good lad! May I suggest the green lane at customs?  :D

We're tying to go about setting up an import order for One Barrell rum, *fingers crossed* we'll have it sorted soon.....

There's an idea - Green Lane - why didn't I think of that? It's worth a shot.

Do I have the option to pay some import duty if all else fails ?

Looking forward to sampling some of Belize's finest. I have a feeling that this is going to be a great trip   :cool:

Can you make the Network Q Rally, it's going to be a stunning finish to the season? Oh, and out of interest, how is the cage getting to you?

• 4 weeks later...

*shakes head*

I let him drive the car for five minutes and we get a talking to by the boys in blue. Tch tch, must be a Bajan thing.....

:D