West Midlands Area

Ian Podmore

Are there many of us in the West Midlands that are not going to any area meets?

I live is Lichfield (South Staffs) and am keen to meet some more of you.

Am also a regular spectator at Curborough, could be a good meeting place for the warmer months?

Hi Ian,

We have a West over in Sutton Coldfield. I don't think there is an area organiser for the Heart of England section at the moment. They used to meet at Aston Wood Golf Club (between Sutton and Shenstone) on the first Sunday of the month. We haven't been able to attend for some time now due to work commitments so I don't know if it's all still going. We'd definately be interested in meeting up in new year.

Let us know

Simon & Tone

The heart of england has been in need of a new AO for quite some time - it would be great if someone could get things going again. Let the Club Sec and Mag Ed know.  :xmas:

Ian,

I am the AO for Derby/Notts, we meet at Shardlow which is just off the A50/A6 junction.

It is about 30 mins via A38/A50 and Alan Parkinson regularly comes along to our club meetings.(he goes to Mr Stantons lot as well!)

You are more than welcome to come along. Our next meeting is on 6th Jan, this is our New Year Meal (limited to 30) .

We meet on the last Sunday of the month during the winter normally.

Ring/mail me if you want more info.

Garry :xmas:

Yep that Parky sure gets about a lot for a pensioner  :xmas:

But it's not Mr Stantons lot - its Mr Gazza Warton and Nobby Clark's lot. Nowt to do with me chap.