lemans the long way

Anyone fancy going to lemans 2002, but taking in Nurburgring, Spa, and trip to the south of France? You'll need a reliable westfield and about 10days holiday. If so, let me knowand i'll send you a copy of the plan.

The High-level plan for the trip to Lemans 2002.

The idea for the years trip is to travel to Lemans via a route which will take in visits to Spa, Nurburgring, on to Provonce, and then on to lemans. We will be flexible on the route until we have an idea of the numbers in the group, but that’s the sort of trip I’m thinking of.

A trip of this length will need about 14-17 days to complete, and the suggested dates are travel out, via the tunnel, sometime over the weekend June 1-2, have half a day at Spa, then on to Nurbugring for a date on that track. Travel down to the south of France, taking in the Champagne region and any other points of interest. Once we arrive on the coast we can visit Monte- Carlo.

The route back to Lemans could take in the coast road and then up through the west coast, so we arrive in Lemans on the evening of Thursday 13th, giving us plenty of time to enjoy the race weekend.