WSCC at Mallory Park 2002

Mark Stanton

To Open this new site.

The WSCC have booked Mallory Park for 2002 - Friday 19 July.

Forms will be available from December 2001, simply send a stamp addressed envelope to Club Chairman - address as noted in the magazine.

:D

Nice one Mark I'm looking 4ward to killin' some demons @ Mallory, espaically after last year's carry-on but don't worry I Have bought a set of scalextric tyres u know the ones that fit in the grove between grass bits !!!!

Buzz ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Yippee -  :p  Finished at last, and I bet you're gonna get some serious use from it.  :)

There'll probably be a few camping over the night before with bar-b-q's and things - so see you there.    :xmas:

just try an' stop me!!

i'll need lotsa room though; very track rusty and i think it's going to be a bit of a hairy motor(for me anyway). ooh i can't contain meself. 7 yrs out of a westfield this year!!!