It's Up!

Captain Colonial

well i managed to join but in the process i somehow ended up paying twice :sheep:

couple of questions

on the old forum there was a new post which would put up posts since ur last visit ? is there one on the new one as i cant seem to find it ? :blush:

Top right - view new content.

Jeff you buy membership like cars ;-) or is it one for you and one for Swiss Jeff ;-)

I thought non members wouldnt be able to post or at least have to register and get past the paypal stage to join but I see there are still just "Forum Users" on here?

Personally I think it's big improvement over the previous incarnation.....

People seem to be getting very tetchy with it in extremely short order tho!

Stop being impatient you silly sods, the last one existed for over 10 years, this one has been in use for ooooh, nearly two whole days.....Take yer time, learn and adjust goodness me... ???:cry::laugh:

\there are lots of nice little features dotted about if you take the trouble to browse.

Seems daft that non-members are unable to edit their own profiles but if that's one of the costs of progress then so be it...Although I'm sure after a period of settling in admin will adjust and improve further...

Congratulations on a good job thus far... :t-up: :t-up:

• Like 1

Guest Robert Reid

OK, some help guys .. I'm (bombero) Robert Reid, a WSCC paid member. Where can I find instructions to get my profile, etc back?

Ermm, I think I'm what IT bods call, PICNIIC ie Problem In Chair, Not In Computer! :laugh:

.. all I needed to do was sign in again!! :durr: .. just need advice on how to show up as a MEMBER now. Help please!

Edited by bombero

It all looks good to me :)

And it's nice to see the new features (such as the different options for viewing new posts)!

The new smilies look good, as well ... :westy::laugh:

Ive logged in and posted no problem, so far so good :)

I'm having trouble uploading an avatar image, it keeps saying image failed, but no further instructions..... can anyone help?