Welcome to the new WSCC Forum

Web Administrator

Grrr! :angry: Managed to get the right discount and paid using a debit card although I do have a Paypal account. I don't use Paypal unless I really must but they wouldn't let me proceed after I'd paid unless I agreed to open (another) Paypal account. I do not agree so I simply left the site assuming I have paid. I HATE PAYPAL! :cry:

PLease can anybody help me

i can not rejoin as it is coming up that the info i am putting in membership number postcode and username do not match what is held by the membership info.

Whats worse is that i cant even uses the help mode as it tries to send it via an old email address even though i have selected the correct address in the top right corner.

HELP!!!!!!! WHat the hell do i do now or does my membership just vanish as i cant rejoin.

Has anyone noticed their membership number has changed?

Yeah, they seem to start with 12nnn now whereas I was 6920 before

Guest Guest_DerekJ

A big congtatulations and thumbs up to the web team. :t-up:

The new site looks good but I'll wait to renew my membership until everyone else has made all of the mistakes :oops:

Cheers All

DerekJ

Has anyone noticed their membership number has changed?

My number has completely changed?

Right I'm in had to reset my password, My membership has expired woops so I'm trying to renew but the renew price I thought was £22.50 and its trying to charge me £30

What I am doing wrong?