• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• darrellhuth

• Evo,s 7SE

• mhc

• Captain Colonial

thanks

cars changed a bit since that pic was taken now got carbon front wings and a harris dry sumped crossflow  and put my r500 wheels back on and tidied up under the bonnet even more

more pics to follow

how did you resize it

Thanks for the comments.  :t-up: it still manages to make me smile everytime I open the garage door.

Engine is out at the moment due to knackered ring gear which stopped my fun on the last few hot days we had :down:.  So now taking advantage by doing a little tidying up and putting in a new AP clutch as well as a few other cheeky bits and bobs.  :p  

Will put up a few more pics when I get round to it. :t-up:

I take it Keith you're talking about Jeff Harris in Maidstone.  :D

Funnily enough have only just came got back from visiting him, he's just added a few sump baffles for me and hopefully going to do a few bits and pieces to the engine a bit later.

Must say, the guy really knows his stuff and couldn't be helpful if he tried. :t-up:

how did you resize it

Photoshop is my friend :t-up:

Windows Image Resizer. You can download it fromMicrosofts website if you dont have it

Wow!

A couple of lovely looking pre-lits, both stunners, and I really  :love:  :love:  love deep dish wheels like Spence.s, they suit the character of his car completely.  :t-up:

Evo's car is a superb modern iteration of an early car too... :t-up:  :t-up:

This is still one of my favourite Prelit's :cool:

IMG_2216.jpg

IMG_2215.jpg