1800 zetec on jenvey tbs and mbe ecu for sale

Speed Freak

well after having time wasted by a potential buyer, its on for sale again!

complete setup 1800 zetec (running 2.0l cams), jenvey tb's,mbe ecu, including mt75 box and complete exhaust-infact can give you another silencer, oil filter and some spark plugs with it too!

I think we all know here what jenvey tbs cost so dont need to break up the costs of the parts new!!!

the engine was new when installed into westfield in 2005, has done just over 15000 miles.. From the pics you will see that it is in good nick.

Im looking for a quick sale hence the price.

£1200

no offers its a bargain at this price, and a great setup for someone.

if youre quick can be heard running as still in car.

P1000568800x600.jpg

P1000570800x600.jpg

P1000571800x600.jpg

P1000572800x600.jpg

I think that's the engine I followed round France last year....

being totally honest I think its probably worth anywhere around £1500...Well at the end of the day its worth whatever anyones willing to pay-and I simply want rid to make room for my next project!

Hence the lower price!

redditchjay have it if you want-I would be suprised if it didnt go quickly

i have had interest for the spare exhaust, so if you didnt want it, I could sell it and drop price to 1100!

this is a good package at the right money .throttle bodys on there own would cost around 700 pounds .i,m in two minds to buy and store until the right chassis comes long

Which MBE ECU?

Does it include loom? - if yes did you make or buy?

shindha's coming over tonight to have a look. bananman youve got second dibs

xtr2turbo its a 967 mbe

tim ,if the others dont have il take it

Which MBE ECU?

Does it include loom? - if yes did you make or buy?

Westfield supplied loom.

This is a bargain, you won't get this package at a better price.  :t-up:  :t-up:

When I owned the car I covered over 2000 miles in 2 weeks round France last year and it performed flawlessly. It really is a brilliant engine, revs really freely and pulls really well.

The entire package except the Jenveys was supplied new to me by Westfield in Jan 05, the throttle bodies were fitted the following year and purchased through the bulk buy on here.

John

engine provisionally sold-but wont count my chickens till moneys in bank ;-)

sorry to the others interested, should it go belly up, theyll be a third time lucky!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate. I know you mentioned provisionaly sold but if it is still available I will have it cash waiting.

James

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.