Applecross 2012

ziplob

Are we having a get together soon for a blether and discuss all things for 2012?  :)

Are we having a get together soon for a blether and discuss all things for 2012?  :)

Yes ,good idea Rab :t-up:

What about next weekend?

I could probably do next weekend - Harvester in Dunfermline?

Matt

Could make that also. Should a new topic not be started and we keep this one purely for Applecross chatter?

Harvester in Dunfermline?

How about somewhere the Edinburgh side of the water?  Make weeDov get his passport out for a change?

Harvester in Dunfermline?

How about somewhere the Edinburgh side of the water?  Make weeDov get his passport out for a change?

:t-up:

I could do next Sunday, however the Westy isnt taxed at the moment and still a few fettling jobs to be done. Need to be in the tin top.

As I'm from the Lanark area, anywhere will suit really.

Fraser

• 2 weeks later...
bob, lorna , wee dov and Kay  and the sweedish netball team booked , Delux tin tent no2

bob, lorna , wee dov and Kay  and the sweedish netball team booked , Delux tin tent no2

Its gonna be a sleepless night Bob  :p

Things are looking up...

Westy now sorted...  was faulty injector.. but ended up chasing my A*** due to wrong plugs being supplied.. long story..

and... my job situation is now looking more promising..

So Applecross 2012 here I come...

How many sleeps Matt ?

Best Regards

Craig

Hi Craig,

That's good news! Was out in mine on Saturday - great weather for a run. I have a number of wee niggles still to sort out but it'll be fully sorted over the winter.

Only 228 sleeps left.... :D

Matt

Things are looking up...

Westy now sorted...  was faulty injector.. but ended up chasing my A*** due to wrong plugs being supplied.. long story..

and... my job situation is now looking more promising..

So Applecross 2012 here I come...

How many sleeps Matt ?

Best Regards

Craig

Glad to hear things are looking better old fruit! :t-up:

See you at Applecross then or before I'm pretty sure

Cheers Wee Dov

Cheers, Wee Dov

Have left the Westy taxed over the winter so hopefully will get some use out of her.. especially as I havent used her much this year at all...

Judder was round tonight...  he might also join us for Applecross..

And "The Prisioner" reminded me tonight I owe him a gallon of petrol still from the last Applecross... better pay him fast given the rate its going up.. might need to get a bankloan if I wait to next June.. so incentive to go on next run to pay my dues..... lol

216 sleeps Matt :-)

Craig