Applecross 2012

ziplob

tent ,Hut  or caravan not made my mind up yet ??? even the back of the transit ha ha cant see Lorna being into that.

That's me booked!  :cool:

Booked my hut today.  Only 253 sleeps to go  :D

That's me booked!  <!--emo&:cool:

Booked my hut today.  Only 253 sleeps to go  :D

Excellent! Are you in one between 1 - 5 (the ones around by the cafe and main camping area)?

ps - @ziplob, can you call the campsite and ensure that the Club gets our old patch as this year?  ;)

That's my hut booked too - I hope it's chucking it down on the Friday evening, so we can watch everyone else putting their tents up  :D

Matt

ps - I'll pack the spare fuel pump

I hope it's chucking it down on the Friday evening, so we can watch everyone else putting their tents up  :D

Ahh the joys of the camping hut, had a great time watching the rest try to assemble there tents  :p

ok team here we go with the Applecross details  2012

Dates 22/23/24 june 2012

Start Kilmahog visitors centre 10 oclock in the morning

Lunch will be at Eilean Donan Castle on the Friday this is booked just have to give them numbers at the  start of May.

Meal on the Friday night is up to you lot  a barbie or eat in the Campsite bar .I have booked tables at the bar  so this one is up to you ? just post up what you want to do. Saturday we must go to sheildag again just a fantastic road ???ask wee dov. Saturday night were booked in the Applesross inn for dinner . and Sunday morning will be our traditional swim at the sea side or a match against the Women's Swedish netball team Weather permiting.

ok as usual to save any hassel book your own hut or pitch at the Campsite  tel no 01520744268 or do it on line. just google Applecross campsite. We will also be supplying a service van this time ,a bigger one so we can carry a spare fuel pump.

Once again this trip is open to any member of the WSCC  so lets try and get some other members or non members to join up with us and remember you do not need a passport to get over the Border just money and drink????

see you soon

Bob

I reckon BBQ is a good shout again for the Friday night Bob, the scran was great this year. Stunning setting for our Friday lunch aswell at the castle, good choice and should make a great photo opportunity. We can guarantee to be swamped by loads of Jap tourists again aswell.

Having seen the smug faces of Rab, Kev & Jumpy who booked huts this year and were sitting with a cold beer 5 minutes after arriving onsite, while the rest of us struggled putting up tents, I've gone for a hut this year so I too can be a smug git :D

I may aswell start a "confirmed bookings" post.

1. Bombero hut 3

2. Deanoecosse hut 4

3. theprisoner hut

4. Matta hut 5

5. Kev91 hut 1

6 & 7 Ziplob & Weedov in the caravan of love :love:

I also think a bbq is a good shout - this year was so well organised and the effort put into it was second to none!  :t-up:

Arrangements are spot on and agree with the barby on the Friday again too.

I've got hut 5, so looks like we'll be able to take over the same area again!

Am off up to Skye today for the school hols - unfortunately not in the Westie though. Roll on next June!

Matt

as we were good people last year and never caused any bother we can have a gazebbo, PARTY.

as we were good people last year and never caused any bother we can have a gazebbo, PARTY.

Better get a big Gazebo Bob, we don't want the Swedish womans netball team left outside :D