R,A,F Cottesmore

madteg

eight cars booked in and they are all 7's  :D

Gary is going in his Racing KA!!!!

Hope he doesn't feel left out, not being in a 7  :D

Some friends *may* come up from Bristol in their Caterhams too.

Should be a good one.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• Andrew

• FILFAN

Paul - can you get some different colour gaffer tape this time please

The green tape on red bodywork really made me feel quite ill  :laugh:  ;)  :p

Nice one ref Gary  :t-up:

nice one - you booked too Jeff?

That's asking a bit much of Mr C.. the trackday is a whole month away, he may not have the car by then!  :laugh:

Come on folks, this is shaping up to be a good un!  :cool:  :cool:

fear not I will be there, sounds like an ideal first trackday to me   :t-up: still trying to sort out some slicks (need some grip to keep up with the captain )  :oops:  :D   :t-up:

nice one - you booked too Jeff?

That's asking a bit much of Mr C.. the trackday is a whole month away, he may not have the car by then!  :laugh:

Come on folks, this is shaping up to be a good un!  :cool:  :cool:

fear not I will be there, sounds like an ideal first trackday to me   :t-up: still trying to sort out some slicks (need some grip to keep up with the captain )  :oops:  :D   :t-up:

Don't you think 210bhp, six gears and slicks is a bit of overkill, just to keep up with some ould bloke in an anchor powered Westy!  :p  :laugh:  :laugh:

track day or race?  :p

be good yo meet you  :t-up:

track day or race?  :p

well I wont be happy til I have passed the old sea dog and his boy  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :p

I reckon with th parachute style cycle wings you will struggle to get above 90mph  :p

I reckon with th parachute style cycle wings you will struggle to get above 90mph  :p

captain came round today and advised me to leave the "5th" brake on too just in case it rained , like he was thinking of my upholstery  ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

captain came round today and advised me to leave the "5th" brake on too just in case it rained , like he was thinking of my upholstery  ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Jefferey, I would be more worried about the cabin boy going quicker in your own car! :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Jefferey, I am more worried about you going quicker in in my honda hence i havnt let you in it ! :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

edited for accuracy   ;)

I reckon with th parachute style cycle wings you will struggle to get above 90mph  <!--emo&:p

Jefferey, I am more worried about you going quicker in in my honda hence i havnt let you in it ! :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

edited for accuracy   ;)

I flat refuse to let any members of bronski beat drive my honda!