• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• Andrew

• FILFAN

will do my best to try and make this one.... i have a day at rockingham on 26 sept and thanks to Team pugwash for the video clips on you tube as was a bit unsure of wether to go but your videos cliched it as it looks like a good venue ...do think ill keep up with r300's like you did though :-)

Thats it now all booked up. got a little greedy and booked 10th Dec too. £79 who could resist.

who cares if it snows i did Donnington on a bike when it had snowed all night and the track was cleared for the event. was a little dodgy in places

Seen as though this will be my first track day in a car do you have any tips.

Suppose I best get my car back together first though.  :D

Seen as though this will be my first track day in a car do you have any tips.

If rain is forecast, fetch a wetsuit!  ;)  Cottesmore is fine for first timers.. plenty of wide open spaces to explore the limits.  :)

Any more takers?  :t-up:  :t-up:

as long as you register additional people attending with the security link that will be provided to you I believe anyone can come along - although I fear that terrorists, suicide bombers and anyone carrying a bazooka may struggle to get in  :laugh:

that is now 7 booked up - just paid up myself so details will appear on attendees list soon  :devil: