Spa F1

Matt Seabrook

New brain for Kobayashi please!

Got to say I thought that crash it was more Lewis's fault. If you watch Kobayashi's car compared to the white line at the edge of the track he doesn't deviate his line at all. Lewis just didn't know he was there and drifted into him.

Top drive by JB  :t-up:

Kobybashi had been passed and should have yielded. Still its done now. :down:

New brain for Kobayashi please!

Got to say I thought that crash it was more Lewis's fault. If you watch Kobayashi's car compared to the white line at the edge of the track he doesn't deviate his line at all. Lewis just didn't know he was there and drifted into him.

Top drive by JB  :t-up:

Its a pity this is not being investigated. Maybe they are not because it's just an incident. Difficult to decide which one is at fault. Yes lewis moved into him but he was maintaining the racing line and was in front but then again Kobashi was not exactly completely behind him! I think Kobashi should have braked and let lewis in.

I didn't say he was entirely innocent just that it was more Lewis's fault than Kamui.

Kobayashi was passed before Eau Rouge got a tow up the straight and was having a go back. Lewis was defensive all the way up the straight so the only way for Kobayashi to go was the outside.

Think the Stewards got it spot on with no further action.

Not sure how Kobi could have got out of the way without going on the grass. He couldn't brake any more as they were both already late braking into the upcoming corner. I'm a big Lewis fan, but his mistake IMHO

Not sure how Kobi could have got out of the way without going on the grass. He couldn't brake any more as they were both already late braking into the upcoming corner. I'm a big Lewis fan, but his mistake IMHO

Agreed, and I'm a Hamilton fan as well. :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :(  :(

A quote from Lewis on twitter.

LewisHamilton

After watching the replay, I realize it was my fault today 100%. I didn't give Kobayashi enough room though I thought in was past.