Cadwell here I come

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Going over the mountain was a good place to change up a gear in our Blade. In the Rally Car though it will be flat for as  mush air as possible :-)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• housebeautician

• Richgm

• allegory

see you tomorrow scuba  :D

thanks Mike for the link - will have a look tonight

Cleggy, Scuba

Hopefully the car will be in action tomorrow so my dad and I will see you there. Ours is the narrow bodied, blue with swept wings and probably only one stone guard protector as they are proving a pig to fit well.

Went to watch bikers there last year and the track looks awesome so we're also about to read the circuit tips on the earlier link as we're both newbies.

Alistair

look forwards to meeting you - I shall be trying to find someone to follow round that looks like they know what they are doing  :D

any idea what sorta lap time would be good for a novice in a 7?

Anything under 1.45 would be pretty good going for a 1st timer I reckon.

My 2 penneth, going round to the gooseneck, stay in the middle and then gradually bring it in to the apex.

Stay away from the 1st kerb at hall bends!

My lines are here:

My advice is keep your cloths on, and as you are in the bad lands take a crucifix with you.

Don't talk to strangers with 6 fingers or webbing. :D  :p  :D  :D

I shall be careful over the mountain - no getting wheels off the ground for me

You will. Once you realise just how must speed you can carry through the second part of the esses at the bottom you'll be flying.  :devil:  :t-up:  :cool:

Last time I was there it was a Ducati track day and I was on my 996 Duke.

Fancied a go on a nice new 1098 deomonstrator so signed the waiver form.

A few laps later I was eating dirt at Coppice bouncing along at about 120mph. :oops:

Shortly afterwards I was eating food in Grimsby Hospital then Hull Royal Infirmary then Castle Hill Hospital then back to HRI then back the Castle Hill and on and on and on.....

Broken collarbone, bone sticking out of baby finger ohhh the pain!

One day I will be back there as it's a brilliant track and the marshalls were fantastic. :t-up:

Only next time it will be on 4 wheels in the Westie. :D

thanks Tony - as you know quite a bit of track action planned over the next few months so I wont be going silly  :D

Hoping to make Cadwell on 31st October with Apex.

I hope you've got a camera to get some good footage, Cleggy?!

no camera rocket  :(

well I made it back in one piece - has to be said I feel like I have gone ten rounds with Tyson

quite an experiance - turns are much tigther than they look on youtube as are the hills

nice to meet a  few of you guys there - did not get time to get around to say hello as much as I would have liked :(

thanks for making the journey Dave and hope the passenger ride was not too scarey  :oops:  :t-up: