breaking

SteveD

Well Wuv  :D

You Didnt have to explain yourself yet again, unless its a form of OCD  :p

If you by any chance buy another westy for breaking , and it has a raceline exhaust and manifold, can i have dibs on it please wuv  ;)  :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Uncle Fester

• adamnreeves

• RedditchJay

oh i have ocd orrrite wuv

seems explaining myself once is not good enough :D so i thought i would do it again

You can please some of the wscc some of the time  Wuv :D

But you will never please all of the WSCC all of the time Wuv  ;)

:t-up:  :t-up:

will be breaking at the weekend ,all the people who asked for parts will be notified in order

This is the post that confused me. It seemed pretty unequivocal to me.

As such I imagined it meant what it said as, at the time, I was totally unaware that the car was still up for sale on Ebay.

As a well respected member of the forum, who has helped out numerous people (including offers to help me out for free), I'm somewhat disappointed by this  :down:

yes uncs as i said earlier i did not think the car would sell ,but was bought with buy it now with an hour to go ,i cannot help that ,i assumed everybody knew it was on ebay as there was a link somewhere

i made it clear that i didnt want to break it if i could help it as i dont really have the time ,but would of if i had to and i fully expected to towards the end of the auction ,the car has not gone yet so may well get broken still

and as nana's said if someone was smart enough to do a buy it now and break it there is still 2k at least in proffit to make out of it ,simples really if you have a spare weekend to pull it appart  :)

No worries. I'm just p****d off because;

a. I ain't got a spare 6K to buy and break

b. I ain't gonna get a c/r box to put in my car  :down:

s**t happens. Let's move on  :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.