breaking

SteveD

adam what the dangler in hell as it to do with you ,i listed it for ten days as i allways do , what this has to do with you i dont know tbh or how it effects you even

all along i said i couldnt be arsed breaking it as i dont have time but if it didnt sell i would break it and towards the end of the listing sort of resigned myself to break it ,but it sold about an hour before the listing ended on ebay with a buy it now used

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Uncle Fester

• adamnreeves

• RedditchJay

Are you being:

Stork.jpg'ED Big Chap?

I think Steve's very first post on this subject clearly spells out what his intention is; he wants to sell complete but if it doesn't then he will break it, don't see the problem Adam?

i would rather sell it complete tbh ,i recently bought it to do for myself but have taken on a lotus 2-11 project   so i would rather it go complete than spend time breaking it ,there are some very tasty bits on this that would make a stunning car when done

tweedles.jpg

adam trying to be funny does not suit you wuv ,its like mickey mouse trying to be scarey ,it just dont work

:laugh:  :laugh:

think you guys need to take some "chill pills" and let it go a bit - clearly you are on different planets, but that's cool...

if ya cannot get on without winding each other up just ignore each other - it really is much easier  :D

click here for therapy

think you guys need to take some "chill pills" and let it go a bit - clearly you are on different planets, but that's cool...

if ya cannot get on without winding each other up just ignore each other - it really is much easier  :D

click here for therapy

No :) I am getting better therapy here :D

Working on this little masterpiece of mine help me especially.

stevednikpro.jpg

Adam - he's not that good looking  :D

but we wuv him anyway

click here for therapy

stevednikpro.jpg

nice to see your happy today adam and not getting bummy and flouncing off deleting your posts because you dont want to hear facts, you enjoy yourself wuv because when your bi polar kicks in tomorrow you will be all  :arse:  again  :D

will be breaking at the weekend ,all the people who asked for parts will be notified in order

This is the post that confused me. It seemed pretty unequivocal to me.

As such I imagined it meant what it said as, at the time, I was totally unaware that the car was still up for sale on Ebay.

As a well respected member of the forum, who has helped out numerous people (including offers to help me out for free), I'm somewhat disappointed by this  :down:

People really should get over this...

I know Steve has had a lot on his plate recently and maybe he neglected to keep everybody up-to-date on a daily basis...

Big deal..As for as i'm aware he never promised anything to anybody so get over it, if you'd have been clever you'd have bought the car and broken it yourself...There’s a lot more than £6K in that car, just wish i'd had the £££ to buy it!

I was also interested in some of the parts but hey-ho... that's life!

Whatever happened to the general good craic, mickey taking and helpfulness  :down:  :down:  :down:

Far to many folks taking things far too serious  :down:  :down: not is it boring but its sad  :down:  :down:

Like life any forum is full of different characters and opinions - if you don't like them then press the ignore button or be grown up about things with an acceptance and respect that there will always be differences and no-one is perfect  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down:

and besides I'm running out of Pringles and popcorn  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:

click here for therapy

stevednikpro.jpg

nice to see your happy today adam and not getting bummy and flouncing off deleting your posts because you dont want to hear facts, you enjoy yourself wuv because when your bi polar kicks in tomorrow you will be all  :arse:  again  :D

I only deleted the post because in the end I got the answer to my question. All the other stuff attached to it was superfluous and served no other purpose. So I deleted it rather than just continue posting.

You use of a bi polar in a derogatory manor isn't very nice and may cause offence to others. Water off a ducks back to me however a close family friend who suffered from this condition committed suicide at the age of 21.

Lets just call a truce to it all.

Nobody was officially promised anything and no monies actually changed hands. Nobody has stripped their car in rediness for any parts (I hope) so I don't really see the big deal. Steve stated what he did at the start of this thread and has said that he posted the "I will be breaking it" comment when he had no interest, then it sold. Oops..... So what?? I enjoy coming on this forum because you don't USUALLY get the stupidity that you do on so many others. Spending all that time modifying pictures etc etc could be so much better spent, helping people with problems, working on your own Westie, whatever! Grow up guys for goodness sake.

Adrian

will be breaking at the weekend ,all the people who asked for parts will be notified in order

This is the post that confused me. It seemed pretty unequivocal to me.

As such I imagined it meant what it said as, at the time, I was totally unaware that the car was still up for sale on Ebay.

As a well respected member of the forum, who has helped out numerous people (including offers to help me out for free), I'm somewhat disappointed by this  :down:

yes uncs as i said earlier i did not think the car would sell ,but was bought with buy it now with an hour to go ,i cannot help that ,i assumed everybody knew it was on ebay as there was a link somewhere

i made it clear that i didnt want to break it if i could help it as i dont really have the time ,but would of if i had to and i fully expected to towards the end of the auction ,the car has not gone yet so may well get broken still

and as nana's said if someone was smart enough to do a buy it now and break it there is still 2k at least in proffit to make out of it ,simples really if you have a spare weekend to pull it appart  :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.