• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Uncle Fester

• adamnreeves

• RedditchJay

Interested all the rear connection bits to LSD ie drive shafts, cv, etc

Presently have Freelander diff in Duratec and converting to Lobro Ford LSD (which I have). Can you give a price for everything to achieve this, save prop shaft and give me first dibs please

Sparco

will be breaking at the weekend ,all the people who asked for parts will be notified in order

hi i'm interested in the loom. Do you know if it is a westfield one and is the loom for car and engine

Melvyn

Steve

Are we all going to be disappointed ?

I think so! :(

Without wishing to appear overly impatient  :blush:  any update on this Steve??

Hi Steve, probabaly a bit late on this i know but if the other 2 on the post have lost interest in the rear carbon lights i'll jump in please, also is the roll bar tapered in chrome type?

Well I was hoping to get the carbon rear lights as I pressumed Uncle Fester would go for the gearbox and leave the lights for me.

But I noticed the car was sold on e bay so presume thats the reason why we have not heard anymore hope thast the case and not Steves Father in law.

Hello Steve,

If the rack is a 2.4 and not already spoken for can I have it?

Regards Shindha

post the whole car on here so we can take a look

Jay,

I believe it's this car on Ebay which is now sold.

here

post the whole car on here so we can take a look

Jay,

I believe it's this car on Ebay which is now sold.

here

How funny seeing one of Jeff C's old bonnets with it  :laugh:

yup car sold at the last minute on ebay sorry for not updating you all ,though it has not been collected yet, it supposed to be collected this weekend if not it will be broken

yup car sold at the last minute on ebay sorry for not updating you all ,though it has not been collected yet, it supposed to be collected this weekend if not it will be broken

Car sold a week ago.  :suspect:

Would it not have been easier for all concerned if you have had just listed on Ebay to end on the Friday or Saturday before you intended to break  ???

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.