• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• Uncle Fester

• adamnreeves

• RedditchJay

not replying to every pm it will take me days ,il take note of who wants what and in the order the pms arrive ,so dont feel offended if i dont get back to you for a few days until i know if it coming appart or not ,steve

Steve does it have an Omex strapped under the dash?

its on dta wuv

Steve

I will take the rear carbon lights if uncle Fester does not

thanks

Chris

going to give it a few days before i break it to see if it will sell complete

OK Steve, you've had a couple of days to shift this as one job lot. What's the verdict????

Is it loverly bits for all, or one big bit for a fortunate soul??? :p  :p  :blush:

not really thought about it tbh as bevs dad has been in surgery sinse 1o'clock this afternoon and only came out at 10pm so more important things on my mind at the moment il let you all know asap

Sorry to here about the family issues, i left a meesage to view the car Yesterday as i was working in Crewe, still interested in buy the car from you, I take it the guy that came round couldnt persuade his dad!

Regards

Paul

Best wishes to father in Law, hope it's working out....

When you get your head in shape I would take the carbon rear lights.....

Thnx

I guess the bonnet is red too...?

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.