Best Colour for Westfields

randomlyben

Sorry Furtive, a bit late...

As we all know Purple is the greatest colour.  Classy and rare.  :t-up:

However Snotgreen comes a close second.  Have a look in the classifieds for a top example of Snotgreenery.  Then buy it.  You know you want to.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilwillis

• Blatman

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

• JonnyBoy

Next question.........

That one is probably best left to the diplomatic tones of Steve D or Phsstpok  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)  ;)

Obvious, it's lilac with a smattering of black here and there. Next question.........

Hmmm... lilac?  Is that the Megablade Laura Ashley Limited Edition  :0  :0  :D  :D  :D

Mine's Dark Red......But I'd love a Yellow one with Carbon front wings and a Carbon nose cone!!!!  Infact all Carbon would be fantastic!!!!!!  

The Engineer in me says "don't use Carbon" though, -what's the point?  Its only a benefit where the panels are stressed (and obviously they aren't) so you're just paying for looks.  I like the looks though!!!!

Machin

Actually, an all carbon Westfield body/interior saves a significant amount of weight over the fibreglass body. Ask GeeFin.......

Hmmm!

Didn't the Croations play footie in those colours?  :p  :p

Has to be BRG :love:  :love:

Or Yellow

Or Red

Or anything but Snotgreen  :p  :p