Soft Bits for Sevens Half Hood

blue_toaster

An update - to date no orders have come in and the form has been downloaded 10 times. I'll give it another week or two but it's looking like we're not going to get the orders needed for the discount.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blue_toaster

• RedditchJay

• Steven (WE51STE)

• Drugsdontwork

I was going to be sending you the screen fillet and cheque tomorrow. I'm defiantly up for the bulk buy sorry for the delay.

Regards,

Steve

No problem with that at all and I know it will take time. I'm just a little concerned that we won't get the 10 order we need to get the discount.

So far the orders that I'm expecting to turn up are: -

1 - Me

2 - Mooncloud

3 - NikUK

4 - XTR2Turbo

Hi,

I still want one, will get the measurements tomorrow!

Sorry for the delay!

Thanks

Sorry for the delay I needed to get some wrapping to protect the screen fillet in transit.

It's now been wrapped and posted.  You should have it ( as well as the photo and cheque ) by Monday.

It would be interesting to see how all of our measurement compare with each other to see how much of a difference there is.

Steve

Sorry still haven't found time yet to fit my screen back on and take measurements.  I have blocked out weekend after next.

If the numbers aren't met will the group buy be off? Would be a shame after all your hard work.

Perhaps we should agree a definitive cut off point.

do they do one for a playskool cage with just an aeroscreen ?????

Not as a stock template and so it's not covered by the group buy. sb47's wil take on one off's though if you go to them. I don't think they'll do this one though as they've got no where to fit the front of the hood with no screen.

Besides, if you haven't got a screen the water will come in anyway so why bother?

Steve,

For interest sake, my measurements for an SEIW with RAC roll bar have come out at

A - 102cm

B - 84cm

C - 170cm.

Is that close to yours?

I didn't write mine down ( Apart from on the form ).

However, I think they are in the same ball park.

Steve,

Just to let you know that your order form and channel arrived this morning.

The bulk buy offer has been open for a full month now and so far only one order has come in. I'm aware of two other people intending to place an order, and myself as well but that's it.

I'll leave the offer open for one more week to give a last chance for people to log an intent to participate. If we don't get the interest then I'll close it down as we're not getting the numbers needed.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.