Zetec spark plug cover

neo

Mine looks great after a bit of trimming of the spacers - don't know how they do their sums though - it said £3.95 postage and packing on the invoice and there was £5.15 postage on the parcel !!!!  Good value or what

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neo

• Mike

• neilwillis

• adam1330

cheers for the kind comments i will pass then on to Mike as well at Metal monkey, OK so what we group buying next then :D

Message for Mike - - Why not get one of those "dinky little " Espion Camera's

They have the real cheapo & tiny for £39.95 and Amazon were doing the better one (still tiny)  for £49.95... not a lot of dosh for *basic* needs

HTH ;)

Vauxhall engines.....            

Talk about an open goal

yeah let you in well there Blatters that ones for free there won't be another LOL :t-up:

are you going to stoneleigh :(

Yup, both days.......I'll be staying over, but I'm not camping. I have a suite in the on-site hotel....... :p  :p

On site hotel??? Blatters ya big girl ;)  :devil:  Don't you be comin' down from yer carpetty/ beddy haven to camp Stanton robbin' our beer!!  ;)  :)

Agreed, as long as there isn't a queue of cold, smelly, dying for a p*** campers waiting outside my door for the bog...... :0  :p  :D

nice one Blatters im staying over as well, but im ruffing it going to use the hood as a cover and sleep on the grass, unless i go and buy a tent, then strap it in the roll bar  :(

Just got round to fitting mine today, looks great  :t-up:

thanks Neo for putting it together :D

just one thing though, like you guys have said the holes dont quite line up  :0  but if you turn it round so that the square end is at the front of the engine the holes line up perfectly  ??? I've left mine like that for now in case anyone wants to have a look at Stoneleigh, I just wonder have Metal Monkey made a monkey of themselves and progammed their cnc laser cutter wrong   ???

Yeah i had  the same chew on im afraid my engines a focus unit and plastic rocker cover model, had to trim the front down a bit and oval the holes at each end, then i had to cut the spacers down about in half, and the bolts by about 6 to 8mm to suit, took about an hour to fit mind, i like to add i was a little disapointed in this mind but after its fitted and lookin great it cheered me up and was worth it in the end. :D