Zetec spark plug cover

neo

:D Just an update for the 18 other zetec owners in this group buy, from Mike at metal monkey the order is complete and all the covers are being sent on  saturday, most will get them wednesday some might get them on tuesday. :0

cheers Neo

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neo

• Mike

• neilwillis

• adam1330

got home from work tonight and found a parcel on my bed. Was my nice new shiny spark plug cover! very pleased with it! looks the dogs b*****k*!

thanks neo and metal monkey!

mike

Mine arrived today also @ 10AM.

Many thanks

Chris

Got mine today too, looks very nice, thanks to Neo for arranging it. Has anyone tried to fit theirs yet? I went to put mine on this evening and it doesn't seem to fit. If you line up the two middle holes, then the end two are in the wrong place. Has anyone else had this problem, or am I missing something obvious? I think mine is a newer engine, it has a black plastic? cam cover.

Yep, same problem, but just ease the holes a little, and it'll sit properly.   I also needed to trim the bottom of the cam belt cover.

Just don't scratch it  :D

Hi i got mine today as well i had to do a few adjustments on mine as well its a little bit of a shame that as everything else went smooth as it possibly could,having said that as long as your careful its not a problem, and they do look better than those tatty leads sitting there, hope every one likes the font and size as it was what we come up with that looked the best, a bit late now but i hope you all like them,cheers Neo

The font matches the Zetec 16v logo on my cam cover exactly, it should look good when its on!:t-up:  I assume you have to cut the ali spacers to the correct length?

yeah the alloy spacers are long just trim to the desired height or tightest fit its up to you, yeah the logo font was copied from the original the best i could get it anyway. :D thought it would look more in tune with the engine, :D

aint had chance to have a look at fitting it yet, will do it tomorrow morning, but the quality of these looks excellent!

any body tested there tax disk holder yet? not sure wether to put it on. not too safe. too many thieving scum bags around!

cheers!

mike

does any body have a digital camera by any chance? who could take a picture of there cover so i can send it to my dad. i am going to have to invest in a camera when i get paid!

mike