Spark Plug Cover

Mike

Ok here's an update anyone who hasent sent your cheque deal with Metal Monkey direct and tell them about the group buy, as it stands now im waiting on one cheque and then there all getting sent off, on thursday i hope, Mike reckons he will be able to turn around all the orders next week with a bit of luck. which if he can will be great, i finalised the design of the font with Mike and there now being made as we speak or type, if anything changes i will keep you all informed OK

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neo

• Mike

• AndyMoss

• neilwillis

Top Posters In This Topic

OK an update ive recieved all cheques and sent them of on thursday night 1st class, Mike has already started the covers and aims to get them or at least some of them sent by the end of next week, anyone who recieves there's could you let me know and any problems contact me or mike and we will sort them out for you, HOPE YOU LIKE THEM cheers Neo :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, got mine too......

Now, does anyone know where I can get some sunglasses?

The glare off my engine is now a safety hazard  :devil:

I have just spoken with Steve at Birkin, he said that they made 2 nice shiny Westfield covers. One is at the factory with Mr Smith, the other, I guess Steppenwolf got hold of, and jolly nice it looks to. The factory have now been approached twice to see if they would like them made for them to be distributed by them, but negotiations have gone no where. Reading between the lines, men in black suits and helicopters would be alot better than some kind of legal action over copyright?

Steve is more than happy to take your name and number to see what you would like on instead. I have suggested even a plain one would tidy things up a bit.

All rather sad and a bit short sighted of those in charge.

Who is going to ring the factory and ask for the one sitting on Chris Smith's windowsill?

Yeah got mine today as well i hope you all like them sent the font to Mike and size of the total written area which he played with a bit and came up with what we got, hope everyone is happy, i must admit i am  :D