How tall are you  ?

cairnnut

For what it is worth, I am now 6'2" and a bit!  Was 6'4" before some tw$t took me off my bike last year!  

Car is standard SEIW.  At 16st I fit like a glove (there is more room as well).  

The thing you will need to be careful with is the size of your feet!  Initially with my size 13s I felt like I could press all 3 pedals with one foot!  Pedal set drops from the roof.  

All is not lost though because once you get used to it there is no problem at all.  

Hope this helps.

For the fella who is 6'2" - depending on how old you are you may well be shocked/disappointed.  All things shrink :D

I'm 6'4, with 34" inside leg and fit "OK" on standard sports seats,pushed back as far as possible but found with my size 10 feet, I needed to use narrow race boots to fit the pedals and knees were hard up against the steering wheel too. I've recently replaced seats with GRP ones, and that made a big difference.