Big girl's blouse

adhawkins

I use Smith and Western shooting glasses, wrap around, no tint, ideal for night time and dull weather.  Got them from the store room at a General Motors test facility in the US, they use them as workshop safety glasses.  V.strong and don't look too shabby either.  Not sure where you would get them from here though.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• chrisbin

• Blatman

• neilwillis

You could try these, in linen, in conjunction with XL1s of course, you can get them from here

WhiteLinen.Jpg or BlackLinen.Jpg

if you really want them  :blush:  :blush:

I have to admit that I have bought a white one.....

But not for the Eleven, its perfect for keeping the sun off my head & neck in the glider  :p  :p

Some reasonable looking shooting glasses can be found here. Prices are a little scarey though......

Theres a bigger selection under the Cycling heading...

Smith and Wesson's offerings are here......

I refer honourable gentlefolk to the post I made some days ago  ???  ???

Unless you want your kids to run down the street screaming 'he's nothing to do with us' and your wife to roll around the living room floor crying with laughter, don't bother with the item recommended above.

Packed back into envelope, stamp licked, coat on and down to the Post Office.....   NOT  :cool: