moochofun + 4

Scottish Westy (maybe)

D7PNY (Dave - maybe)

Windy (possible maybe)

Scott

Iancrawford

Doug Dastardly (maybe)

Scott Park

That's 12 minimum and up to 20-ish so far.

It's nice to have something to look forward to while we're surrounded by the white stuff outside  :)

Feel free to add to/amend the list as required - the more the merrier!

Cheers, Matt

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matta

• Wee Dov

• ziplob

• deanoecosse

Great Douglas - the more the merrier!

Latest:

Wee Dov

Ziplob

Matta

Prisoner

Deanoecosse

Bombero

Bruno

Jumpy07

moochofun + 4

Scottish Westy (maybe)

D7PNY (Dave - maybe)

Windy (possible maybe)

Scott Park

Iancrawford

Doug Dastardly (maybe)

Dexter

Cheers,

Matt

Nice update Matt

I Bob better book some more spaces  :laugh: ,seems like ages since the Westy went in the garage for the winter , :xmas: is your's still on the road at the min?

Come on summer :cool:

Yup, mines still on the road - at least it would be if there wasn't 4 feet of snow in front of the garage.

Managed to have a run about 2 weeks ago just before the snow came. Withdrawal symptoms are getting bad - I had to go and sit in it today and am now hitting the bottle as a substitute. At least that's my excuse....... ;)

Matt

I'm a very weak maybe. :(   Safer to assume a no.

I hope to meet up at some point next year though.

Work and weather have conspired to slow my build. I want a couple of clear days to swap sumps and fit engine then I can go back to tinkering at my leisure.

Doug

Just booked a camping hut for 24th / 25th.. still some left if anyone has booked yet and wants to

CJ

Just booked a camping hut for 24th / 25th.. still some left if anyone has booked yet and wants to

CJ

No need, we'll all just share yours :)

You wont want to have I have had a few burgers and beers... wont be any oxygen left if you know what I mean .. lmao

CJ

Dean ,we could throw Jumpy oot and take his hut and let him expell what ever he produces into the atmos?

:arse:  :blush:

if you cant get camping space or dont do camping you can get hotel and bed and breakfast in lochcarron - theres a big hotel there - it isnt very close to the site tho - you have to go back over the pass to get there - but it is the only place to stay cos im betting the pub in applecross will be full for beds.

the food at the pub in applecross is fantastic.. if its dry there are tables out front - views right over the bay

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl....0,12.38

nice aston!  :D

if my shifts are right and i can get time off it would be a nice run up there - pencil me in - but its a very light pencil mark for now..  :t-up:

Damn you Scottish Westy.  By posting those photos, you have made what  was already an agonizingly long wait til June, absolute torture now!

Spare a thought for those of us  who have just passed IVA and are desperate for a summertime blat.  Roll on June :D

Is there still space for more?  I quite fancy this

Is there still space for more?  I quite fancy this

I'm pretty sure there are still a few spaces left, Wee dov & ziplob are our official travel agents tho :D so best drop one of them a line.