Service above and beyond

Norman Verona

Need some rivnuts so googled "rivnuts".

Found a company with a nice, simple, easy to use web based ordering system.

Build my order, completyed the name and addres and entered th card details.

REFUSED!

So rang them. The chap on the other end was brilliant in his patience and repeated efforts to get their paypal system to work*

Whilst this was going on we got chatting as you do and it transpired they offer Westfield Club members a discount. So he re-enters the complete order so I can enjoy the £2. something discount.

Ended with 3rd card tried being accepted and goods will be on their way tonight.

The company is Memfast and I would recommend them for any product they supplier. this is their website

Good service is hard to come by these days.

Bookmarked, as I'm likely to need some in the near future.  :t-up:

kevin

They came to one of our local Meets, top bloke......  and very good tool

Good call Norm - I thought for a moment you were going to cap it all off with him paying to stay in a Gite for a week and hand delivering the goods  :D

I had a similar experience with Wunoff when buying some new packing for one of their exhausts. They were so friendly and helpful, as you say above and beyond, that I feel guilty not having been able to buy more stuff from them. :blush:

Tubs

Moved to WSCC Members Special Offers section  :D  :D

Top guy's indeed, I was chatting to them at the Detling show as I needed a couple of mandrels one of which being a replacement as I'd snapped it due to over enthusiasm.  I was happy to pay but even though the fault was mine he replaced it free of charge under their lifetime guarentee :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.