15" steel-look alloy wheels!

lewey

The secret is out!  Four pressed alloy wheels.  Originally used on some Citroen C5 models for some strange foreign tax reason.  Bought new for last sprint season.

These have the 108 PCD we crave and a FORD rear wheel offset of ET18.  They just bolt straight on without spacers basically.

Used on my sprint car last year with one of the best list 1a tyres on them - Marangoni Zeta Linea 195/45.  Hardly used of course.

Wheels are light, unusual and cool!

SOLD!

like these

For steel wheels these are really light,when I worked for Michelin we did a recall for Citroen on certain models and wheels were replaced for this specification.Would certainly be lighter than a lot of alloy wheels ......

Done a bit of digging about these, apparently someone on the saxo forum weighted five at 22kg giving just under 4.5kg each. Makes you wonder really why there not more common. They even look nice imo!

Done a bit of digging about these, apparently someone on the saxo forum weighted five at 22kg giving just under 4.5kg each. Makes you wonder really why there not more common. They even look nice imo!

They aren't common because someone had to make the Citroen - Ford link and have a foot in both camps.  I had a friend who sprinted a 106 Rallye.  These came up in conversation because they are known as light wheels in those circles.  Having previously mucked about with the 106 I recognised they had the same offset as RWD Ford when I test fitted one of the lovely 106 steel wheels to my Westfield for a laugh.  The haze then cleared and the idea was born.

Is someone gonna buy them then?  With the price of the tyres taken into account, the wheels are free!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.