Rolling Road Day - 6th March

abbeya

Here is an open invitation for those who wish to Join the Hants & Wilts section on thier Rolling Road day at JKM in Portsmouth on Saturday morning the 6th March starting at 9 : 00. For a mear £35 you get 3 runs and a printout the best one, plus the all important tea and biscuits!

If you are interested in joining us please send me (abbeya) a pm and I will send you the details.

Jkm have a website for more information:

http://www.jkm.org.uk/performance/index.htm

It would be good to see you.

Cheers

Andy

Is it necessary to book, or is it a "turn up on the day" option? I'm interested, depending upon the weather! (I'm sure I'll now get lots of "just drive..." posts.  )

• 2 weeks later...

It would be great if you can make it, the weather looks spot on for Saturday, so if nothing else it would give you a great excuse for a good run out.

I would prefer to know if you do intend to join us, JKM have asked for a list of participants.

Cheers

Andy