Finally here!

westy turbo

does the shoks and wishbones need to have 4 washers per bolt? 2 out,and 2 beetwen metalastic bushes?

also at rear upper wishbone,beetwen shock and cast factory upright,no need a washer there?

Not sure of the answer to the last question Westy, because I have the nylon bushes rather than metalastic. The nylon ones have 4 washers per bolt if I remember correctly.

Are those my old shockers, or did you buy new ones in the end?

Good luck with the build.

your shockers Sthephenh,gave them a lifting :) how did you had them?

I think they were the other way up on the front corners, because they fould on something if they went the "right" way up. But I cant really remember now. Sorry. In general though as I understand it shock absorbers should be mounted with the valves at the bottom, so they are not affected in performance if a small amount of air gets into them, however, on the front of a Westfield there is some reason why the Gaz shocks (which are the standard Westfield shocks these days) wont normally fit the correct way up, so have to be mounted the wrong way up. Just keep a good eye on it during your build, and if you find that something is fouling with the front shocks then try them the other way up. The problem doesn't arise with the back, they can happily be fitted the right way up, ie with the valve at the bottom.

Maybe someone who is familiar with the problem will comment?

actual iam gonna need help on where to drill for the engine mounts,from one side it has 2 holes,but i quess when i am about to drop the engine,the mounts that the are on block,will point that?

does the shoks and wishbones need to have 4 washers per bolt? 2 out,and 2 beetwen metalastic bushes?

also at rear upper wishbone,beetwen shock and cast factory upright,no need a washer there?

:bangshead: