Looked at the other side

Arm

Evenin' Mr S.

Another advantage is the MX5 club meet on the same night as WSCC at Shardlow.

John

Yeah! But seen their average age? They're older than me....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SteveD

• jak

• scott beeland

• Mark (smokey mow)

:bangshead: i told yoy today gay boy dont do it ! three have turned to the gay side allready fraser, richard and andy webster  :bangshead:  b****y hairdressers the lot of you  :D you keep telling yourselves  they are  good fun little cars when we all know you are getting in touch with your feminine sides  :p b****y gayers  :p

It's only people that aren't comfortable with their sexuality that say these things - they still try to prove they are men by modifying green plastic bathtubs!

:p  :p

16425.jpeg

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

<!--emo&:bangshead: i told yoy today gay boy dont do it ! three have turned to the gay side allready fraser, richard and andy webster  :bangshead:  b****y hairdressers the lot of you  :D you keep telling yourselves  they are  good fun little cars when we all know you are getting in touch with your feminine sides  :p b****y gayers  :p

It's only people that aren't comfortable with their sexuality that say these things - they still try to prove they are men by modifying green plastic bathtubs!

:p  :p

16425.jpeg

:t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

thats why richard has just changed his race car to the new white shell because he does not want to be associated with a gay boy driving round on the road in one in the same colours  ;)

ahhhhhhhh slow boys car !  ;) must say though that paintwork looks awsome probably better than any other paintwork ever  :t-up:  ;)  :D is that a winsford body shop decal i see on the bonnet  :D

ahhhhhhhh slow boys car !  ;) must say though that paintwork looks awsome probably better than any other paintwork ever  :t-up:  ;)  :D is that a winsford body shop decal i see on the bonnet  :D

It was a lovely paint job Steve - again it was too nice for a race car!  :t-up:

:t-up:

??? what are you after  ???  a roll cage welding in  :laugh:  ;)

Just bought one off Pistonheads for exactly the same reasons,great touring car; so the Westy will be on sale early spring.

Another welsh hairdresser  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:

Just bought one off Pistonheads for exactly the same reasons,great touring car; so the Westy will be on sale early spring.

Another welsh hairdresser  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:

:laugh:  :t-up: b****y gayers

errrr nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :laugh:

sorry but to be ''male'' and own an mx5 it is compulsory....

Peroxide blonde hair

Bachelor

Whitened teeth

Very expressive

:p:p:p

you get the idea.....

TVR is the only convertible I would consider

:D:D:D:D:D

Might even get one meself if the VX gets any bites next month.

I fancy a cheap eunos import that I can track/ blast round of a weekend; without stressing about expensive clam/ chassis damage.