Westfield Factory Visit

DavidC

I finish my final exams for my degree on Wednesday, so I'm celebrating by going to Westfield on Thursday and having 'the tour'.

Should answer a lot of my questions. Gonna ask them what they reckon to my original plan (Mi16- not likely tho).

Looking Forward to it, just a shame I've still got 3 exams to go :(

DC

Theres not many better ways to pass a couple of hour

Except for when you finally got your car on the road  :D  :)  ;)  and then the hours of enjoyment are endless

Good Luck

Heh, Mark that ain't gonna be for at least a year, I haven't even got the money for the kit yet, let alone the kit.

I'm just getting my ideas together at the mo, that's all :)

DC

Theres not many better ways to pass a couple of hour

I spent a reasonable couple of hours up there yesterday collecting my MegaBird  :D

OK so I doubt it was the highlight of my Westfield experience, but quite a key moment all the same  ;)

Better get out in the garage and get on with it I guess...

Moomin.

Visiting the factory for me has always been a pleasurable experience - factory tour - collect kit - return kit for suspension set up and general check over after build - return to collect kit all set up ready to go ..... all very pleasurable indeed .......but then I have a secret weapon in my armoury - I always take Holly a Yorkie bar - works for me!

:blush:

You big smoothy  :p  :D  :)  sweet talker  ;)

Hi,

Just got back from Westfieldm no demo car there so I didn't get to go out in one, but I'm 99% decided on a Vaux XE powered SEiW :)

Gonna try and bulid it on a tight budget tho, should be fun :)

As soon as my degree result comes out( assuming it's good and I get my job) I'll be placing an order  :D  :D  :D

DC

Hi David,

Have i seen you on hte PGAC forum??

Im ordering my Westy in a couple of weeks, going VX XE powered too.

Good luck with ur exams mate

I got my Degree Result today, got a 2:2 which means I've got my Job.............which means I'm buying a Westy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The search for parts starts HERE

Gonna go get very drunk now

DC

bl**** well done!

I got a desmond, too!

And that meant I could start my job, and therefore buy my Westie!

Ah, 2 years to the month!

And two cars so far :)

Ahhh, England qualify for 2nd round, I get my grades, get p******** and then find out that Michael Schumacher is gonna be stripped of his Austrian GP victory!!!

Nearly a PERFECT day.

DC