Colours

Leon B

I cant decide what colour to go for, narrowed it down to:

Black

Post office red

Bright blue (has anyone seen this?)

Maybe orange... with antracite wheels.

Go for a bright colour so you can be seen (much as I loved Westfields black demo Megabusa, I ordered one in yellow) as they're so low down you often get missed by other road users.

Also be aware - by their own admission - that red fades at a faster rate than other colours. It's something to do with the pigment I believe - cue a paint expert - and affects most red cars.

If the bright blue you refer to is the turquoise blue then it looks really good on a Westie - as does the orange. I nearly ordered the orange myself but all my mates said it looked like 'traffic cone orange'... :p

In the westy brochure they just say bright blue but i think its the same as the audi s4's??

So now down to either birght blue or orange??  My mates got a yellow one so i got to be different.

i've just finished a bright blue car (with all black trim), it was either this or black, but the car looks superb and everybody who's seen it comments on how nice the colour is.  

i'm now glad i didn't go for black.

warren

Orange looks really good with black or carbon nose cone, rear arches and cycle wings.........in my opinion :0 mines yellow but if I was building another that's the colour for me, now there's a thought, i'm sure I can manage without a new kitchen :devil:

Jim just been looking at ur site, great pics and i love the movies, cant wait to be in that position.

Orange does look very very nice.

Gone kingfisher blue meself... b*******... and I thought it was just me and mr poynton (though I was before!!;). Stay away from the blue... orange is good. d'ya hear me??? :devil:  :devil:

Jokin' of couse :)  :p  :t-up:

Take the advice. make it bright... you won't get run over!!

It all comes down to personal choice, but I'm really pleased with orange. Looks great with compomotive ML's

But I am biased!

RS

I was worried about being  seen in mine (carbon Fibre nose and front cycle wings. WRG body) so drive wiith my lights on.

I mean seen, as to see, you know when Im arriving quickly..... Am I digging a big hole here :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Stuart...love being seen in my Westie ...C