Dust Covers for Westfield

Pete Collins

I am just about to take delivery of 1998 Westfield and wonder if anybody knows of a good supplier of dust covers.

I bit the bullet and went for a Covercraft one - have to say I've been 100% happy with it and consider it to be worth the money (though haven't ever tried an alternative so could well be that a cheaper one does just as good a job).  

One thing though - does anyone else find they have to tie their covers on to stop them blowing away in the wind?

Simon

Chris Snell of Snell Developments providers of dustcovers to proud W******d owners - hopefully Buzz Billsberry will be along shortly with some info ....... ;)  :)  :D ........Buzz where are ya ...................... :p  :D  :)

Don't know who made mine but I got it at a Kit Show and it cost about £30.

It is silver, has a matching bag and fits well. I use it in the garage only to keep dust off.

I use it in the garage only to keep dust off.

Your car shouldn't be in the garage long enough to collect dust!

Now get out there and drive it.

:p

I have a dust cover from Westfield with the copmany logo on it. I should point out that I bought me car second hand and it came with the car. It even has its own carrier bag so that you take it with you when touring. Looking through the receipts for the car I think it cost something like £160 !! Ouch

All the Best.

Martin.

I have a cover, just purchased for outdoor use that I bought from Classic Additions - 01380 720419.

It is lined, grey, not specifically designed for the westfield, but fits quite well with hooks on elastic that clip onto the suspension quite well. It also has tie hooks to hold the top down - ideal for roll-bar, and a breathe hole. Quality is fine. It comes with a bag - but I challenge anyone to get it back in there after first using it!!

Cost with a security cable and padlock, a very reasonable £145 delivered. I think they have a website somewhere too....

Ed

If it's indoor use then 2 king size cotton bedsheets sewn together make a perfectly sized cover.     :)

yep - use something "breathable" cos fibreglass doesn't like being kept under warm, moist, sweaty plastic  ;)  :p  :)  eeeerrrrrrmmmmm.

Dare I say, c******m have an indoor dust cover, in cotton advertised on their online stores for £39.99. ;)