I Love Westfield

moomin

mine is crimson & black,i had the second kit in this colour.

did anyone see the kingfisher blue one on monday,what a great looking car.

orange & blat green are also well nice colours!!

yellow if ya wanna join the crowd(sorry)

will :blush:

Moomin,

I know that subliminal advertising is banned but I thought we could make an exception here as you are still deliberating:-

moomin.gif

:D

HAHAHA LOL!

Nice one Steve, that brightened up my day a bit.

:D  :t-up:  :D

So that means I should go for blue right?   ;)

Dave

(with the mashed head :( )

Well Guys and Gals,

We've done our best for him but I fear that Moomin is slipping away in the wrong direction ...... even my attempts at mis-direction have failed, he doesn't even want white ...

No no no - that dark red colour they had on the demo busa for a while - it looks great on M7DDS !!!!!!! Just make sure you have black arches, stone-chip guards and rear lights. Actually what am I saying, thejn it would look like mine...... Get a blue one!

Midds

I thought my WR green one was the dogs' until an old fart pulled out in front of me on my way to Stoneleigh on Sunday.  Reckon that he must have thought I was part of the hedge.  30m away from me and I'm doing 65 - a serious off-road excursion but fortunately (and bl**** surprisingly) no damage.  b******d tootled off and I didn't chase him because I thought I'd better check for damage.  Another 6 inches to the left and I would have been through the hedge.  Think I'll have to start driving it with the headlights on all the time.  :angry:

A lucky escape!  The  :arse: .

For this very reason, I always drive with my headlights on.

Dark green looks great but isn't seen that easily.

Do not buy the turquoise (kingfisher?????) blue.  Yellow or purple are good....

The kingfisher is all mine you hear!!?? MINE.. ALL MINE!!

God I should really get out more...

Nurse... more oil......

God I should really get out more...

:p  :D  :)  ;)  :cool:  Yep, but probably best wait until everything is legal next time ..........  ;)  :D  :)  :blush:  :blush:

you know how it is mate.... it goes and it's criminal to just let it sit... it might go off... will someone hurry the 17th up for f***s sake!!   :cool:  :devil:  :)

What about a black one?, they look great especially when highly polished.

Ian,

You are right about the need for headlights, I'm sure some ****ers don't even look when they pull out of a turning!!!!.

Westies are a bit like motorbikes on the road, someones always trying to hurt you!!