here she is

neo

Right firstly i would like to thank all of you who helped me with my selection the advice and the stupid and daft questions ive asked,blatman,stef, etc,etc i realise some people never buy and do tend just waste other peoples time, so here is a picture of my new purchase which i collected today and have not stopped smiling since,why did'nt i do it sooner :t-up:

i have a few mods planned in the near future but here's what it looks like today hope it meets your approval,oh and its a factory built 98 seiw :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :love:  :t-up:

oh and now i can change avitar from the scooby STI  to this as well,now i feel a real member.

c heers Neodscf0886a.jpg

Looks good Neo, hope you enjoy it :D and have less problems with yours than I've had with mine (still, new starter motor, wiper motor, steering rack, springs... and I'm sure mine will be like new :) ).

Well Robertio my scoobys were not the most reliable ether but at least there cheaper to fix if nowt else,you enjoying yours still then after the scooby????? :t-up:

stunning :)

What engine is in there neo? and how would you say it compares to the scoob, in terms of out and out acceleration.

dare i ask what sort of price range she cost you? (in pm of course)

yeah, nice  (thinks........another bl**** yellow one)  ;)  ;)

thanx for your comments i reckon if your going to have a westy you might as well make sure your seen in it with a bright colour,my veiw like :blush:

Yep, I'm still enjoying it :)  The lack of reliability has meant I have missed out on about 500 miles of grinning, still 2,000+ miles in less than 8 weeks was probably a bit of a shock for a car that had only managed 10k in its previous 10 years.  

It's got another track day at the end of the month, after which I think it will be time to sort out all the problems, get it running right for July and August (although whether I will still be able to afford to drive it anywhere by then is debatable  ??? )

I was lucky with the scoob, no probs at all, mind you I've never had any problems with cars before this one, so I guess it is making the most of the situation ;)

Catflap, 30-85 my westie (119bhp@wheels) is near on identical to the scoob, above that the westie would be travelling backwards.   Wheel spin in 3rd is a bit of a shock after driving a car that had perfect traction in first  :0