Seats

YODA

Hello All, Thanks for the advice on wheels I've now got a set for £240. The next item on my list is a set or seats. The car has bench seats at the moment which are in good condition but as I'm only 76kg I tend to move about alot when cornering hard. I can pad out the hip area but there is no support for the upper body/shoulder sections.

Westfield do a set for £360-ish, has anybody tried these? or is there alternatives (c******m) for a narrow body car? I will be using a harness rather then a standard seatbelt.

Yoda,

The Westfield race seats with the vinyl lining are very supportive, especially good if you have a smaller frame. Those with a larger frame will find the edges of the seat cuts into their hips. They also have the added advantage of looking 'race cool' and have cutouts for 4 points, and are cheaper then the more GT orientated style.

JD

I use the Intertrim Ranger in my narrow body, trimed fibre glass, high back seat with harness holes if required.

They cost £140 ish each from Europa (or £190 for a pair inc delivery if you get a stinker of a deal at a show). The only niggle I have is they are a little bit upright and therefore you might find the need to tilt them back slightly.

:durr:

Yep - I've just ordered one of PK's carbon jobs.  ;)  :)  :cool: Tried one for size  :)  ;)  and they've seem well supportive across the shoulders and  :arse: