Protune

Edo

Just thought I'd post to say what a thoroughly helpful chap Rob is at Protune. Took my car in today, as it isn't running very smoothly, and have arranged to leave it with him next week. He very quickly established that air was getting in where the carbs connect to the block.

Highly recommend him. Also some very interesting cars in the workshop, including a c******m with a 500Bhp turbo-charged engine. Gulp.

Ah, just wondered if it was the one built by Courtenay a few years ago.  Had a BMW gearbox (christ knows why...) and all sorts of other mods to go with the turbo Calibra engine.  Seem to recall it went to Spain or Singapore, one of the two.

Doesn't sound like the car you saw though.

So it was you on the North Circ at around 11.50ish by Brent Cross. I did wonder....... ;)

air was getting in where the carbs connect to the block
aye, that'll be the inlet manifold then  ;)  :D