Bench seats

Mickie C

I currently have a pair of Corbeau Recliners fitted to my 1990 standard bodied car but would like to change these for the bench type seats (basically 4 cushions!;) to provide a bit more room.  

Does anyone have any idea where I could pick a set of these up?  I've contacted Westfield but they no longer supply them.  I had a look at the ones that Tiger produce but they look to be about an inch to wide for my car.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Mike

i have the four cushion type in my standard body car.

my suggestion would be to contact a small upholsterer as they are jst bits of foam with a pcv cover and a plywood base, they should be able to come up with something to suit.

If you need something as a sample and live close to Loughborough email me and we can get together.

jon

Terry Nightingale Autocraft in Newmarket can do them as well.  I had a set but sold it recently so can't help. :(

I have just had a new set made for my SE, consisting of 1 backpiece and 2 floor seats. The old set was rotten as car had been stood outside on garage forecourt for three months before i bought her.

If you get them made with marine plywood they will not rot.

Mine cost £50 from a local upholstery place with fireproof foam as well!!!